The Federal Employee Doctors at WOLMED specialize in helping federal employees who sustain work-related injuries or illnesses. WOLMEDOWCP doctors have helped countless injured federal employees from the following federal agencies.
- Post Office (USPS)
- The Veterans Administrations (VA)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Transportation Security Agency (TSA)
- The United States Customs and Border Patrol (CBP)
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
- Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employees
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- The Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Department of the Interior (DOI, Park Service)
The workers comp injury doctors at WOLMED can help you with your work injury that is covered by the Federal Employees Compensation Act, or FECA. If you live anywhere in the DFW metroplex, including Dallas, Arlington, Irving, South Dallas, North Dallas, West Dallas, East Dallas, or if you live North of Dallas, in Denton, Lewisville, Corinth, Lake Dallas, Sanger, Gainesville, Frisco, The Colony, or Coppell, the Federal Work Injury Doctors at WOLMED can help you.
We have experienced Federal Workers Comp, OWCP, DOL, State Workers Comp Qualified Doctors to help your every need when you’re injured on the job for any federal agency. Our goal is to help any and all Workers Comp injured workers get fast, reliable, and quality medical care. If you are having trouble getting medical benefits or if your insurance carrier is denying your Workers Comp case call us NOW.
So if you are having a hard time with your Federal, OWCP DOL, Workers Comp Case call us at (940)600-1514 to help you resolve your issues.
The Federal Employee’s Compensation (FEC) program provides Federal employees who sustain work-related injury or illness with benefits such as medical care, wage loss replacement and help in returning to work. The Federal Employees’ Compensation Act, or FECA, (5 U.S.C. 8101 et seq.) is administered by OWCP.
Incoming search terms:
- can a treating doctor in workers comp provide work hardening?
- work Harding program Texas workmens comp with 10% impairment
- work Harding program Texas workmens comp lower back
- wolmed /complaints
- Texas Workers Compensation determination of impairment for chronic lower back pain
- Texas workers comp and Chronic Pain
- owcp dol doctor denton
- OWCP doctor denton
- lower back plif work Harding program Texas workmens comp
- workers comp doctors in north texas